charloft -haunted, 100 words
Oct. 31st, 2011 03:20 pmFuck knows why I know the history of rag dolls. Blame my father for every random factoid crammed into my brain. I’m not thinking of Raggedy Ann and how she is named from Little Orphant Annie, a scary ass verse to get children to obey.
“What’s her name?” I ask the boy kneeling over the girl dressed as Raggedy Ann. Alcohol has her nonresponsive. Limp like a rag doll.
“Hannah, her name is Hannah.”
“How much has she had to drink?”
“I don’t know.” Of course not.
I’m thinking it is amazing we make it as a species at all.
“What’s her name?” I ask the boy kneeling over the girl dressed as Raggedy Ann. Alcohol has her nonresponsive. Limp like a rag doll.
“Hannah, her name is Hannah.”
“How much has she had to drink?”
“I don’t know.” Of course not.
I’m thinking it is amazing we make it as a species at all.